The GAP Intensive program is for individuals or organizations that have a deep commitment to alleviating poverty and are impassioned about bringing positive change in India and globally. You want to increase the impact of your initiative’s strengthen your personal and organization’s capabilities and become part of a larger network of mentors, investors, corporates and like-minded social entrepreneurs.
We have certain minimum eligibility criteria for the applicant Changemakers:
- You must be the head/founder of an NGO or Social Enterprise
- Your NGO/Social Enterprise has been operational for at least 2 years (we are not an accelerator program for early-stage concepts)
- You must have registrations like 12A, 80G, FCRA or registration under Section 8 Company Act
- You have at least 1 year of financial statements and budgets
- You are willing to commit time, energy and resources over the duration of the program, and are willing to engage enthusiastically with mentors, business leaders, investors and other partners during the Intensive journey
- You have support within the organization to work on the GAP Intensive with you, especially during the days when you are attending the Foundation Workshop or other sessions.
- Willingness to upgrade and improve the organizational strategy and plan through the GAP Intensive
- Ability to deploy tools to measure the impact of the initiative
- Willingness for personal leadership development to optimize the capabilities of the team, partners and connections and being open to change
- Willingness to attend the GAP Annual Event, planned for 1 – 3 Feb 2019 at the Gandhi Ashram, Ahmedabad to meet your Corporate Change Leader